We believe in training. Most of our client work involves training in house teams to do their own search engine marketing. In business, as in life, those with genuine skills are more likely to succeed.
Nothing provides a better opportunity to develop your online marketing skills like real life work and one on one training.
Our Student Placement Program is designed to help marketing students improve their online search engine optimisation skills and is something we take a great deal of pleasure and pride in offering.
Students will not ordinarily be working with clients of Mallee Blue Media, but will have the chance to work on their own projects and gain valuable insight and mentoring.
What You will get in Your Placement
- 4 Weeks of free, real life mentoring from an SEO Expert
- Weekly Mentoring
- Free Use of all Marketing Tools
- Project Development and Implementation Skills
- A Chance to Market and Rank in any Niche you like
- Opportunity to Network with Professionals
Our usual fee for a one-on-one consultation is $325.00 per hour. Students who take a placement with us will get the same expert mentoring each week – for free!
We will help you develop an entire marketing plan in any reasonable niche. It could be:
- A project you are already doing but need help on
- A course assignment
- An actual client you are working with or,
- A personal interest niche you want to market
You Can Spend your time in Placement:
- Focusing on one area of expertise (like link building)
- Developing an online marketing plan
- Improving your Content Creation and writing Skills
- Mastering your On Page SEO Skills
We know that one size does not fit all. We want to meet students where they are at and help them develop the skills and expertise that most interest them.
Do you have a college assignment or a freelance job you are currently working on that’s related to your studies?
We will be providing one on one training to a limited number of people. This means we can tailor your entire placement to suite your time frame and your interests.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a formal course of study in web marketing, search engine optimisation or closely related field.
- Applicants will need Skype or similar to participate in the weekly, one hour one-on-one mentoring sessions.
- Must have a good grasp of the English Language
- Applicants must agree to our Privacy Terms and Conditions where it concerns Agency clients, Tools and Services.
Age is no barrier. Distance is no barrier. Experience is no barrier. Your Placement will put you among a network of experts that could lead to future work in the online marketing and search engine industry.
In order to complete the placement, students must commit to each of the one-one-one live mentoring sessions. These will be timed to suite you and us, but if you are not committed to each of these sessions, we reserve the right to end the placement.