Become A Blog Contributor
Be part of the growing community of writers on our blog.
Our blog is a leading source for expert business and marketing content across the web.
Why join our team?
- Increase your own reach by putting yourself in front of thousands of weekly blog readers
- Showcase your expertise and boost your credibility
- Grow and interact with some of the best minds in business and digital maraketing
- Increase your own visibility in Google and Bing
- Boost reader engagement and drive traffic to your own site via your own contributor page
- Broaden social media exposure through our network
- Become an ace writer through our editorial process and gain recognition from other sites
What we are looking for
We have a few simple Guidelines so that you are happy, and we are happy.
- Your work needs to be original and free of grammatical errors.
- Your work needs to be a suitable fit for our audience
Content length is 800-1200 words and need to fall under one of these categories:
- Business Trends and Tutorials
- Marketing Trends and Tutorials
- Customer Focus and Tutorials
- Web Design Trends and Tutorials
- Social Media Trends and Tutorials
What is happening online? How might it affect business and how can business take advantage?
What can business do to grow online? What do they need to learn, what can you teach?
By working with us, you agree and understand:
- Your work will be edited by us
- Your work cannot be published elsewhere
- We reserve the right to remove work that fails to meet editorial standards
- We allow two outbound links (unless you convince us of the need for more)
Content submissions and approval
We give priority to publication-ready articles. The tone and style of your work must be consistent with the content already existing on our site, with minimal editing needed.
We will try and respond to every application – and every article submitted. However, if we don’t , you can assume we did not think the work was a good fit for our audience.
Don’t give up! Learn, grow and keep at it.
Maintaining an open and collaborative environment is a priority for us.
We expect our contributors to coordinate with our editorial team, collaborate on the editorial and content planning process and do what they can to prevent delays and disappointment.
Apply to Write For Us
Check out Some Recent Articles
[the-post-grid id=”14274″ title=”Contributor – Latest Posts”]